Sponsored by TXBC and TALWD (Texas Association of Local WIC Directors)
Annual Scholarship to cover the cost of the IBLCE exam for a TXBC member or the registration fee for a TXBC member to meet IBLCE continuing education requirements.
1. Exam fee for a TXBC member sitting for the IBLCE exam fee.
2. Conference registration fee for a TXBC member attending a conference that helps fulfill continuing education requirements to sit for the IBLCE exam.
3. Conference registration fee for a TXBC member attending a conference that helps fulfill continuing education requirements for recertification for IBCLC.
1. Applicant must be a TXBC member in good standing for a minimum of one year.
2. The Executive Committee and a TALWD representative will choose the recipient of the scholarship.
3. Applicants sitting for the IBLCE exam will be given the highest priority, followed by those preparing for the exam, followed by those preparing for recertification.
4. Applications are accepted from January 1 to January 31. The winner will be announced on February 14 – Valentine’s Day.
5. The winner will be reimbursed for the exam fee or conference fee. A receipt of payment for the fee will be required before reimbursement is authorized.
To apply, click here.
To donate to the Hellen Sullivan Scholarship fund:
Or mail a check to:
c/o Patty Stone, treasurer
2401 Silver Spur Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Be sure to indicate that the check is a donation to the Hellen Sullivan scholarship and include an email address, so a thank you note can be sent.