Join TXBC and make a difference in the lives of moms and babies all across our great state.
TXBC members will:
- Support the mission and goals of the coalition
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing and achieving coalition goals
- Participate (in person or via telephone conference call) in meetings of the coalition
- Pay dues
Coalition/Agency/Organization/Business members will:
- Be WHO Code compliant
- Assign a representative to be an active member in TXBC
- Be posted on the TXBC web site
- Have a link from the TXBC website to their web site
Annual membership dues
$15 for individuals
$30 for agencies/organizations
$100 for businesses
Benefits of membership
Weekly – TXBC Friday Report – a compilation of local, state, and national Breastfeeding news, plus new research on breastfeeding and articles on pregnancy, breastfeeding, and childhood issues from MedPage Today, and a calendar of upcoming Breastfeeding events.
Bimonthly – Membership calls – toll-free calls held at noon on the 2nd Tuesday of February, April, June, August, October, and December. These calls are followed by the CDC Breastfeeding Networking webinars.
Semi-Annual Meetings – In-person member meetings held in the Spring and Fall. These meeting usually include local coalition updates, agency/organization updates, a couple of CERP sessions, and workgroup meetings. For information on the next meeting, click on Meetings.